January 28, 2012

Thank You

Unfortunately, on November 25th 2011, Jonathan passed away in his sleep from Left Ventricular Hypertrophy just two weeks after his 25th birthday and two weeks before the end of his Med3 semester in Antigua. 

For all of you who read or enjoyed our comics, I'm sorry to say that I won't be posting anymore without him.  He was the brains behind them all and I was just the silly artist.

This drawing was for a comic he wanted to do at the end of Med2 thanking everyone who had been so supportive of him through Medical School.  We never really got around to finishing it because we both agreed it seemed kind of cheesy at the time.  

I found the rough draft of it while looking through some of our other comics, so I trimmed it down to just this frame, colored it up and here it is: 


So thank you everyone.  For being supportive of him.  I know he appreciated it from the bottom of his heart.  
  
  (I always joked that this was him as a dancing heart)